Katy Drain Cleaning Services
Maintaining well-functioning drains is an important part of home maintenance, and our Katy drain cleaning services are here to help get your drains clean and keep them that way. We’ve been working with people throughout Katy, Richmond, Cypress, and the surrounding areas since 2000, and we want to help you next.
Signs Drains Need to Be Cleaned
There are several signs that indicate that it’s time for a drain cleaning:
- Gurgling noises from your drains: If there are strange noises like gurgling or bubbling when water is draining, it could be a result of a blockage or buildup in the pipes. This can disrupt the smooth flow of water.
- Nasty smells: If unpleasant smells come from the sink, shower, or any other drain, it could indicate accumulated debris or stagnant water within the pipes.
- Pooling water: If you consistently find standing water in sinks, showers, or near floor drains, there may be a blockage preventing proper drainage.
By addressing these signs promptly, you can prevent potential clogs, maintain the efficiency of your plumbing system, and keeping a clean and healthy environment in your home.
Capital Care Plumbing serves customers in both English and Spanish. Call us at (281) 609-7382 or reach out online. We offer same-day scheduling and free estimates.
The Risks of a Clogged Drain System
Clogged drains can lead to a range of problems that may affect the integrity of your plumbing system and, in some cases, even your personal health. The risks include, but are not limited to:
- Cracked pipes: When a drain becomes blocked, pressure builds up, which can eventually lead to cracks or even burst pipes. This can result in costly repairs, water damage to the property, and potential flooding.
- Spreading bacteria: Standing water and decomposing organic matter in clogged drains create an ideal breeding ground for bacteria to thrive. Bacterial growth can lead to infections and diseases. Common bacteria associated with clogged drains include E. coli, salmonella, staph, campylobacter, and Legionella.
- Poor indoor water quality: What happens to the running water is directly related to the bacteria problem. When drains are backed up or clogged, they can cause water to become contaminated. This can result in poor water quality, making it unsafe for drinking, cooking, or other household uses.
Our Katy drain cleaning services are available 24/7 in case of emergencies, and we offer same-day scheduling. Just give us a call at (281) 609-7382.
Seek Professional Help
There are steps that people can take on a DIY basis, such as using a baking soda, vinegar, and hot water combo in your drains. But if that does not do the job, there are real advantages to bringing in our professional Katy drain cleaning services. It is important to note that we do not recommend over-the-counter drain cleaning agents, as these chemicals are dangerous if not used or stored properly and can slowly deteriorate your pipes with frequent use.
Instead, rely on our trained technicians, who have the experience necessary to diagnose the root causes of a problem. Some drain clogs can be located deep within the plumbing system, and our seasoned professionals have the knowledge that comes from over two decades of doing this work, along with specialized tools, such as cameras and powerful hydro jetters, to diagnose and fix the problem.
Moreover, we can offer good suggestions for moving forward, from ongoing DIY tips to routine maintenance steps. The easiest problem to fix is one that never happens, and we want to help our customers stay proactive.
Keeping Your Drains Clean
Capital Care Plumbing prides itself on a timely response time and performing all work in a manner that’s both thorough and cost-efficient.
Contact us today by calling (281) 609-7382 or filling out our online contact form to schedule a free estimate.
Some things just can't wait. We can come see you today!
Entrust your plumbing needs to licensed, insured professionals.
We make it easy to get started with a completely free quote.
Emergencies don't wait for office hours. You shouldn't have to either.
At Capital Care Plumbing, your satisfaction is our priority! See for yourself what our customers have to say about working with us.
They were pleasant and efficient—and my dog loved them! I will absolutely recommend Capital Care Plumbing, and plan to use them for the next project.- Kenzie Q.
We will only use Capital Care Plumbing from now on.- Ellen W.
Capital Care Plumbing and Stephen Finch provided a professional service at a fair value. I would definitely recommend them in the future.- Adam B.
James was gracious with his time. He could have came out for a fee, however, he talked me through my issue and helped me solve it over the phone.- Scott M.
Stephen did a great job installing our new dishwasher. I feel so much better having a certified plumber install instead of the store.- Jazmine M.
Capital Care Plumbing is the best of the best. James was able to fix our issue in no time. We loved their quality of work and reasonable pricing.- Janet S.
Outstanding job completed by Jacob B. and his associate. On-time, professional, precise, and cleaned up after themselves. Upfront pricing and quality work.- Tracy C.
James came out to look at my water heater because it’s been shooting cold water. He ended up fixing the problem and now my family has hot water again!!!- Dee T.
Steven came out on the same day and was so helpful after I called another company who basically lied. Prices are reasonable and all staff members are friendly.- Dolly B.