Capital Care Plumbing are master plumbers in Cinco Ranch in Katy TX and we have been serving this area since 1999. We can help you with any type of plumbing need: new construction, remodeling, commercial, and emergencies. Call us for immediate professional, friendly help. We are a privately owned company, and we are your neighbors in Cinco Ranch. You will get that “small town” personal touch but with service level even the national brands can’t match. All our work is backed with the Capital Care Plumbing guarantee.
As a proud Cinco Ranch homeowner, there are many situations where you want to take care of home repairs on your own. However, there are some areas where it is best to leave repairs to the experts. One of the most critical systems in your home is your plumbing. If you have problems with your plumbing, it is often best to leave repairs to plumbers to avoid making things worse. To help you know when to turn to a plumber, here is a look at some of the most commonly faced situations where homeowners will need to call in the help of a plumber.
If you do need a Cinco Ranch plumber, you usually don’t have time to spare. There are only so many days that you can go without fixing a plumbing problem. There are, however, times when you can afford to wait until a plumber is available during normal business hours and times when you need to step it up and call in a professional immediately, even if it means paying the fees for an emergency call. How do you tell the difference? Ask yourself these questions.
Not all plumbing problems are emergencies. Some problems are seemingly small but can add up to a large problem over time. Such as:
- Leaky Faucets: the average American household use approximately 400 gallons of water each day. While your faucet is running it uses around 2 gallons of water per minute. Each year millions of gallons of water are wasted because of leaky faucets and shower heads. Read more.
- Clogged Drains: If you’re seeing brackish water or sewage rising from the drains as you wash the dishes or take a shower, then you have a clogged drain. Learn why it’s happening and call us to help unclog your drain.
- Toilet Repair: Toilets can get worn out over time and require a new installation. Here’s some information on types of toilets, and if you’re experiencing a problem with your toilet give us a call and we can help.
- Other Situations: If you have problems with your plumbing, it is often best to leave repairs to plumbers to avoid making things worse. Here are some other situations you’ll definitely need to call Capital Care Plumbing.
Water heater replacement seems to sneak up on all of us at times without warning. The water heater itself lives in a quiet, dark place, completely minding its own business until suddenly you’re hit with a jet of water so cold that you almost hit the ceiling. Generally speaking, with proper maintenance, you can get the full life out of your water heater. Still, like everything else in your home, it does have an expiration date. Keep an eye out for some of these water heater replacement signs, and avoid those awful cold-water moments in the shower.
If it is time for a new water heater in your Cinco Ranch home, you will need to determine if you will be installing a gas, electric or tankless.
- Gas Water Heaters: Before you start shopping around and trying to find the right model of hot water heater for your needs, a smart idea is to narrow down the choices based on the type of energy the water heater uses. By understanding more about the situations when a gas water heater is a preferable option, you can then make your final decision about which model to choose for your home.
- Electric Water Heaters: While many people prefer to use gas because gas is generally more affordable and is seen as being more environmentally friendly, there are situations when electric hot water heaters are a preferred option.
- Tankless Water Heaters: It takes 2 – 4 seconds for a tankless water heater to launch from its “resting” mode to produce hot water at the setpoint temperature; this allows you and your family to enjoy continuous hot water without having to schedule or conserve showers or baths. Learn more about tankless water heaters.